BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

2011年2月19日星期六


U-Kiss are my husbands!!! Yay ... =D

2011 ...
Should I concern on my study...?
Stop watching drama or missing my idol or just anything about entertainment?
I think I can't do it as well ... = ="~
So now ... I'm still watching my korean drama and always updated about korean idol ... =D
Love the song "Keep Your Head Down"- TVXQ
U-Know and Max are the best ...
And also my Dear U-Kiss ... xD
I won't hua xin like just give up my idol and find a new one now...
I'm different now!!! Wakaka~

I'm in 4Beta now... What a boring class ...
All my dear friends are all in other class ... TT
I'm only talking to guys now ...
Sad niahh~
Many stress staying in the class ...
Worrying the exam ... ><
But I hope I can do well ...^^
Tomorrow gonna starting do my add maths homework ...
Haven done it... OMG!!! God please help me!!!xD

Gonna go and see Super Junior in Malaysia soon ...
Already asked someone to buy ...
The prize from my mum for PMR 5As ... Lol~
Waiting for it ... Gonna buy the most expensive one...
Wakaka~ xD




My lovely brother... Now you are with me... I'm not that alone again ... ^^

0 评论: