BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

2010年12月28日星期二

Today is my Dear Amanda's B-Day...Weee~
Happy B-Day yar... Dear~~
Hope our friendship always true and lovely...^^

And also today is my Beloved KiBum's B-Day...xD
Gonna wish him happy always and HnB Company will be famous soon...
SaengIrChuKaHaeYo.... : D


Open school soon....
My Dear brother gonna stay with me in Puchong at the same school...
I feel so happy that I'm not lonely at all...xD
Welcome my brother...I will take care of u...
So don't be so worry...
My parents gonna miss us soon... Kekexx...
And my sister gonna be alone now... TT
Hope I have a different life in 2011...^^
This is my New Year Wish... : D
2011 You Are Mine!!!
最近爱上一部泰国电影...
[ 初恋这件小事]
男主角也太帅了吧?
Mario Maurer ...
帅呆了!!!
剧情很好...很吸引人...
讲述校园的单纯爱情...xD
值得推荐...^^

0 评论: