BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

2010年12月3日星期五

Although ; U




Although I hate the things u ask me to do...
Although I hate that u only call me to work but not my brosis...
Although I hate that u always sleep when u are free...
Although I hate when I wake up, that is a lot of things that i need to do...
Although I hate u always scold me when I'm playing my com and doing nothing...
Although I hate u always did'nt help me to wash dishes and just leave me alone...
Although I hate u always say me done nothing when I was at aunty's house....
Although I hate u simply close my com and think that I haven done my work...
Although I hate when I'm watching movie, and u ask me to do other things else...
Although I hate when I'm working, u are staring me like I have done a bad work...


There are 10 although that i hate those things....
But I will do it for u because u are more hard when u are woking outside....
If not we will hungry until we die...


U may not to do so , but u do it without a single word...
U are tired when u are back from work...
U do more than me...
U rest less than me
U have to wake up early to start ur work outside...
U have to worry what happen in our house when u are working...
U have to buy us food when afternoon u are free from work for 1 hour...
U have to work at home after u come back from ur work place...
U have to send us here and there...
U have to make sure that our house is always clean so that we are comfort...


So...What I'm going to say is I LOVE YOU and I WILL DO IT FOR U ...


My Dear Mummy !!! ^^




0 评论: